Thursday, June 19

Rolling Thunder Special

Typical Reaction to the Revelation That I Do Not Own a Cell Phone, By Year

Don't click, Ben...it's Defective Yeti.

Oh hey, speaking of Ben, you guys have to read his awesome chronicle of all the great things his 3-year-old has said. If I started quoting my favorites I'll be here all day, but: "His last name is Truck Banjos. I watched a TV about that."

And still speaking of Ben, last year he sent me this amazing Power Rangers short film by Tetsuya Nakashima
that I'm only just now able to talk about, it's so perfect. Those of you who know about my history with the Power Rangers just closed this window in a panic, and I'll spare those of you who don't know about it. Just watch this:



Ah man, that was so good, and so close to what I've always wanted, I'm a little depressed. Leave me alone, I'm going to a buffet.

No comments: