Wednesday, October 22

Moskau

Learn how to disco dance, Finnish style:




I was amused by the video until around the 2:30 mark, when my mood changed to "Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck I have to get that song." Turns out it's "Moskau," by Dschingis Khan.

PREPARE TO HAVE YOUR LIFE UTTERLY CHANGE WITH THE SINGLE CLICK OF A PLAY BUTTON:



Wow.

Wikipedia says this song and video were an internet meme four years ago--they had memes back then?--but this is the first I've ever heard of it.

*

In this short blog post about that idiot Sarah Palin wearing a donkey scarf--apparently it was a gift from those non-existent PUMAs--a commentator puts forth the following reasoned argument:

Everywhere I go online I read the most ignorant, biased, mean-spirited, uncouth posts from [O]bama voters. For the most part you all personify the absolute worst in human behavior.

Compassionate liberals...what a joke.

BURN!

I'm just going to repeat part of that again because it cracks me up:
For the most part you all personify the absolute worst in human behavior.
Man, just think...this time next month, we'll never have to hear about Sarah Palin ever again. I hope.
*

Finally, courtesy of Ben, here's a song you guys might be interested in:

Love Of The Ride

No comments: